Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Moore Books goes Arminian...

I know it's way theo-nerdy to post this ... but the irony made me laugh when I saw this in Moore Books the other day. You see Arminian theology is the opposite (in some ways) to Calvinism, and Moore College teaches a Calvinist theology, and here are Calvin's Institutes with a big pink "do not open" sticker on them. Anyway...

Right now I'm working on what has to be the most frustrating essay we've had at college yet (with the exception of Ethics 3 last year *shudder*). It's also due tomorrow (make that today...just noticed the time), so guess what I did on my long weekend???

College is so not hot right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marty,

What was the essay on, and did you get it done on time?

Are you guys going to get any time off over the "holidays"?

Roger

Anonymous said...

Hey Marty,

I trust you got your essay finished. Thanks for taking the time to chat on Monday, it is really appreciated. Looking forward to talking to you again soon. Is this weekend good or bad?

God bless,

Mike W