Sunday, May 06, 2007

Moore Mission Madness - Sunday #2

Ummmm ... so the posting once a day thing didn't really work. There are a number of factors to blame for this: I ran out of camera batteries; I forgot my camera on a number of occasions; when doing scripture work in schools no cameras are allowed because of all the weirdos who want to take photos of little kids; mission was generally so busy that "capturing the moment" didn't always figure as a priority. But, it was a good time away, and lots of people were saved, YES!!!

I would post some general photos taken over the course of the week, but somehow they all disappeared from my memory card. That wouldn't have happened in the old 35mm days...

2 comments:

Keith said...

so marty, did you get to go to 'dare to be different' on sat night? how did it go?

Martin Kemp said...

Sorry Keith, not quite following you there ... we had an 80s trivia night on the sat, but I was doing sermon prep. Adam J ran a kids event late sat afternoon, and he said he got the program from you, so is that what you mean? I don't think it was quite as well attended as we had hoped.