Wednesday, August 09, 2006

OK, here I am!!!

OT essay is over, so now it’s down to blogging. There are numerous reasons why I've decided to join the ranks of the cyber-savvy. First of all, it seems to be a trend at the moment, and I'm a sucker for fashion, so here I am. Secondly I learn when I write so this provides the space to do some reflection. Third, I enjoy reading and posting on other peoples pages so I really should start my own. Fourth, its the way of the future baby, so I'm on board. Fifth, I can't let Byron or MPJ get away with all the stuff that they post (Ha ha!! Just kidding guys, I do appreciate your posts). So with that fist-full of reasons its off we go!

So what can you expect? I'll post some theo-reflective stuff, but will also throw in some personal things as well; we are people and not just thoughts after all. Some times some weird stuff happens in my life, so every now and again I'll put that in, and I might post some of my sermons or essays too.

Happy reading!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

hey marty, great profile photo. i bet you use a radio mike when you preach, too.

looking forward to more posts!

Martin Kemp said...

you bet, madonna mike all the way. Pulling short of crucifying myself on the stage though.

byron smith said...

Looking forward to being corrected. Gently please.

Dave Miers said...

look forward to reading marty!